Foundation of Our Service Approach
Asset Building Programs for Individuals
Service Learning Programs for Youth and Students
Capacity Building Programs for Service Agencies/ Organizations
Capacity Building Program for Communities
Advocacy and Public Education Program - Voice of Voiceless
Research and Development Program
Sustainability is our way of life! Consequently, sustainability is at the heart of our service approach.
Our programs and services help our constituency (both the marginalized and organizations/communities serving the marginalized) to attain sustainable livelihood and sustainable operations.
Our programs and services help our constituency to access resources
(including their Hidden Assets and Wasting Assets) for use in achieving sustainable livelihood/operations.
- Asset Building Programs
- Service Learning Programs for Youth and Students
- Capacity Building Programs for Organizations
- Capacity Building Programs for Communities
- Annual Conference
- Monthly Lectures
- Annual Winter Festival Celebrating The Human Spirit
- Conducting original research on issues facing our constituency
- Monitoring new research conducted by other organizations and changes in government policy
Green Pastures Society
Over 3000days of Personal experience gained from living with the Homeless, Prisoners and Low income people in subsidized Housing
How GPS was conceived?